Re: type and instance and subclass in SHACL documents

I think I should have said

> If {rdfs:range rdf:type rdf:Property} triple was provided to a SHACL engine

Got confused by Peter saying

>> Using the RDFS definition of instance, rdfs:label is an instance of
>> rdf:Property so it is in the scope of the shape and there is a violation.
>> Using the SHACL definition of instance, rdfs:label is *not* an instance of
>> rdf:Property so it is *not* in scope and there is *no* violation.

Weren't  we discussing rdfs:range as an example of a property in a combination with a shape saying that a property needed at least one rdfs:label?

And the data graph didn't have anything to do with rdfs:label.

Anyhow, this is getting more confusing and not clearer for me. Would be very glad for someone to shed the light.

Sent from my iPhone