Re: ISSUE-133: multi-occurrence use cases (was: Selected problems with Proposal 4)

I would say NO for LessThen and LessThenOrEqual.

Like with cardinalities, one number will always be less than another. It doesn't add any new information to, for example, say less than 8 or less then 15, compared to just saying less then 15.

That it is, if this is interpreted as OR. The same argument stands, if it is interpreted as AND.

[I guess I am already wondering/forgetting if it is OR or AND - :)]

May be this what you mean when you say:

> Looking at the YES entries, I guess only sh:class, sh:hasValue and sh:valueShape may conceivably be used multi-valued in practice

Sent from my iPhone