Re: type and instance and subclass in SHACL documents

Using the RDFS definition of instance, rdfs:label is an instance of
rdf:Property so it is in the scope of the shape and there is a violation.
Using the SHACL definition of instance, rdfs:label is *not* an instance of
rdf:Property so it is *not* in scope and there is *no* violation.

peter