Re: type and instance and subclass in SHACL documents

I donąt understand what you mean by

"validates against this shape under SHACL instance but not under RDFS
instance.˛

I am not able to parse the sentence.

What are you doing? Taking a shape described and the graph described and
running it against SHACL engine? What execution validates and what
execution doesnąt validate?

Irene