New SHACL co-editor

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 08:51:31 -0800
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
Hi all,
I'm happy to announce that Dimitris has volunteered to help Holger with
the editing of the spec. It is clear that the workload is too much for a
single person and with Arthur having left the WG we need more resources
put to this task.
I trust that everyone appreciates Dimitris's technical expertise and will
join me in thanking him for helping out.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Cloud