Re: shapes-ISSUE-134 (knowing inverse): does SHACL syntax distinguish inverse property constraints [SHACL Spec]

> _:c will be both a sh:PropertyConstraint and sh:InversePropertyConstraint.
> Which SPARQL query will it pick?  Both?  In this case things might work out,

Yes both. I am glad we agree.

> but what happens if the incoming links are from different places, as in
>
> ex:s a sh:Shape ;
>    sh:property _:c ;
>    sh:property [ sh:predicate ex:q ;
>                  sh:valueShape [ sh:property _:c ] ] .
>
> _:c [ sh:predicate ex:p ;
>        sh:minCount 5 ] .

I see no problem there. In both cases it's a sh:PropertyConstraint based
on the sh:defaultValueType of sh:property. They are not executed at the
same time, and on different focus nodes.

Does this answer your ticket?