Re: SHACL syntax and metamodel complexity

I don't think that this is a discriminator between the various proposals,
except perhaps for the special casing of blank nodes in the SHACL syntax.

A special set of shapes that produce informational messages for constructions
that might be mistaken is as much a "lint" tool as any other similar tool.