Re: SHACL syntax and metamodel complexity

 From what I have seen so far, your alternative proposal has at least as
many irregularities and constructs as the current drafts, while
introducing many new problems. I will send a list of problems that I
have already found at some stage. Many of these design decisions are
basically a matter of taste and of a different world-view.

I believe as long there is no list of real ISSUEs that you are trying to
solve here, all this looks like a solution in search of a problem.