Re: RDF Data Shapes WG agenda for 3 March 2016

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 11:08:46 +1000
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
Here are some comparably easy tickets that could be handled in case we
cannot discuss the metamodel:

ISSUE-52: Abstract Syntax
- With Arthur's departure we would either need to find a replacement
volunteer or close this ticket

ISSUE-99: Special Cases
- We seemed to be close to a possible resolution

ISSUE-105: Defined prefixes
- I made sub-proposals on the PROPOSALS page, but no follow-up happened

Holger