Re: Call to action

I have been a bit slow responding to this call.  I tried to join a meeting
last week, but my calendar had the wrong information in it.

I intend to show up on Wednesday to see what I can do to move the CR
forward.   I will be traveling, so I will be voice-only for a big part of
the meeting, but I will be on the IRC as well at the start.

Dean