From:   Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
To:     public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
Date:   12/06/2016 01:46 AM
Subject:        Re: Potential WG telecon 2016-12-07

Does anyone else still care? If we have two more people (Mark? Pano?
Ted?), we can at least make some formal progress closing tickets this
week. We could of course just give up, and if we don't publish a proper
version before xmas then I guess this is the consequence.

Arnaud, did you get any feedback from W3C management about how to
proceed with this group? I guess anyone is free to file formal
objections, but this does not necessarily end progress.

Holger