Re: Added class diagram

On 2/12/2016 5:30, Karen Coyle wrote:
> I think it is odd that 1) it includes some selection of constraint
> parameters but not all and 2) does not include all of the classes.
> What is the value of a truncated version of the model?

Listing all constraint parameters would create a very long diagram.
There can also be user-defined ones. And constraints may have labels and
an infinite number of other properties. Likewise showing all classes
would be too overwhelming - look at the TTL file to get an idea of the
complexity. It's supposed to be an informal introduction only, not a
reference.

For examples of how other W3C specs use diagrams, see

     https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-dcat/
     https://www.w3.org/TR/r2rml/
     https://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-vocab-data-cube-20140116/

They all have an overview diagram in the beginning.

Holger