Re: Ditching the Constraint Violation Vocabulary

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:23:55 +1000
To: "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
On 3/31/2015 17:39, Richard Cyganiak wrote:

> The current draft doesn’t properly support multiple sh:message values; you can only return one from SPARQL-based constraints.

For the record, it does, via multiple values of sh:message in multiple
languages at the constraint

http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#sparql-constraints-variables

(Having said this we could of course narrow down the engine so that only
one value is computed, for a requested language).

Likewise most other result variables can alternatively be specified via
such properties (sh:path etc). Since the properties are already there,
using them also for the output structure is just a trivial further step.