Re: STRAWPOLL on Approach for SHACL

Hi Jose:

Are you against using SPARQL as a specification formalism for the high-level
language of SHACL even if there is no need to use a SPARQL implementation
(or equivalent) to actually implement the high-level language of SHACL?

If so, what aspects or features of such a specification are you against?

peter