Naming of cardinality properties

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 16:05:52 +1000
To: RDF Data Shapes Working Group <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
Another question on the vocabulary. Does anyone object to using
sh:minCount, sh:maxCount? If so, what would be the alternatives? I
personally find sh:minCardinality too long, and sh:minCard too unclear.

Shall we support sh:count as a short-cut for the case where min/maxCount
are equal? The main use case of that would be sh:count = 1, and this is
quite a common case. On the downside, it adds a bit complexity to the
engines as there are multiple ways to state the same thing.

Thanks
Holger