From:  Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date:  Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 1:12 PM
To:  Irene Polikoff <irene@topquadrant.com>
Cc:  <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: Core or Lite?

Hi Irene,

Thank you for your input. What you're saying is actually very much in line
with the findings of the workshop. We can define a declarative way that will
address 80% of use cases and we need an extension mechanism to address the
remaining 20%.

Am I missing something?
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies - IBM
Software Group