Re: Implementation feasibility

From: Jose Emilio Labra Gayo <jelabra@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 20:00:59 +0100
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Cc: Dimitris Kontokostas <kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>, Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>, public-data-shapes-wg <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>

> I can't find any examples of an extension mechanism in the referenced
> paper.

Indeed, I cited a different paper. Sorry for that.

The right one is [1] and the extension mechanism is called Semantic
Actions. The paper also shows some interesting possibilities that can be
accomplished with semantic actions like transforming RDF data.

Best regards, Jose Labra

[1] Shape Expressions: An RDF validation and transformation language, Eric
Prud'hommeaux, Jose Emilio Labra Gayo, Harold Solbrig, 10th International
Conference on Semantic Systems, Sept. 2014, Leipzig, Germany
PDF: http://labra.github.io/ShExcala/papers/semantics2014.pdf
Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/jelabra/semantics-2014

--
-- Jose Labra