Re: Looking at the current proposals for SHACL

> 3/ http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/
>
> This document contains a formal specification of SHACL based on SPARQL with
> extra functionality.
>
> Significant Features:
> - - It provides a formal specification for SHACL in terms of an extended
>    version of SPARQL.

Hi Peter, this topic (the presence of the sh:hasShape function as a
SPARQL extension) seems to have become one of your favorite recurring
points. Yet I have stated multiple times, and will state it again here,
that this is just one implementation option among others, and that no
"extension" to SPARQL is needed. The Spec makes this clear at

http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#sparql-AbstractValueShapePropertyConstraint

I would appreciate if you stop using this tiny detail to make our two
proposals appear more different than they really are.

Thanks
Holger