Core or Lite?

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 08:41:40 +1000
To: RDF Data Shapes Working Group <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
This is on terminology for the high-level language consisting of the
built-ins such as sh:minCount and sh:property (current section 2-6 in
"my" spec).

I believe there have been several proposals on how to call this, and we
should pick a single term and use it consistently. Proposals that I have
seen are

1) SHACL Core
2) the SHACL Core Profile (short: SHACL Core)
3) SHACL Lite

This may be a topic for yet another straw poll, but I wanted to
enumerate all options before we do that. Are there any other options? My
own order of preference would be 2 > 3 > 1, because there will be other
profiles in the future (including sub-sets of Core). What I like about
Lite is that it signals that this is just part of a larger "full" language.

Thanks,