Re: Anyone in support of SPARQL ASK constraints?

I don't have an opinion as to whether these should be kept or not but I
have to say that I can relate to the difficulty you're reporting people
have had with the fact that the return value is counter-intuitive. I feel
the same with your proposal in general in that, essentially, instead of
defining what is valid I actually have to define the error cases. I fully
understand how you got there but I've always thought this was
awkward/counter-intuitive.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group