Re: documents produced by working group members

Hi Peter,

I don't think ReSpec has anything other than "Editor's draft" that can be
used for this and I believe it is the right status. Editor's drafts are
just what they are called. These are draft documents that are being worked
on by the editors and do not necessarily carry any endorsement by the WG.

This remains true until a document is published as a FPWD.

This being said, I'm all for being very clear on what each document's
status is and encourage editors to use the status section of the document
for that matter. I see Eric did that, although maybe a bit succinctly  in
http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/semantics/ "Proposal to RDF Data Shapes
WG"

I suggest all documents carry a similar disclaimer for now because the
reality is that we only have editors drafts at this point.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group