UCR FPWD (ready) & regrets for telco today

From: Simon Steyskal <simon.steyskal@wu.ac.at>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:25:00 +0100
To: Public-data-shapes Wg <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
Hi!

As promised last week, Karen and I have updated and cleaned up the UCR
document[1] over the last days to make it "FPWD-ready".
If she approves my recent changes, I guess we are good to go (under the
condition that we can restructure the document once published).

Unfortunately (due to personal obligations) I'm not able to attend
todays call, but I'm assuming Karen will attend either way.

cheers,
simon

[1] http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/data-shapes-ucr/

--
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys