Re: How would option b) on the last straw poll of 12 March work?

Peter, I definitely didn't say "natural language alone." In fact, I said
the opposite:

If
 >> there are formalisms that must be used, they should exist in addition to
 >> natural language descriptions.

I also am pretty darn sure that not many people who approach standards
documents actually read and understand the formalisms. I want to make
sure that bright, tech-savvy folks of many backgrounds can understand
the standards document. Any formalism used will exclude more readers
than the English language will. It can't be the heart of what we have to
say if we hope to communicate widely.

kc