Re: How would option b) on the last straw poll of 12 March work?

From: Irene Polikoff <irene@topquadrant.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 22:39:52 -0400
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>, <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
<If that's the case, it seems misled to justify using SPARQL on the basis
that people are familiar with it. Clearly these aren't the same people. So,
who is our target audience?>

I meant people who would be implementing SHACL engines. I assume these will
be software developers who know RDF very well.