Sections 1 and 2 of SHACL Spec

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 09:37:10 +1000
To: RDF Data Shapes Working Group <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
I was expecting to cover this topic in the meeting today, but I wanted
to highlight that the first two sections of the current SHACL spec draft at

     http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/

need work.

1) I have created two alternative Introductions, could I please get
feedback on them.

2) On section 2 we either need to integrate it with the rest of the
document or turn it into a reference to an external document. Right now
it is detached from the remaining document.

I would appreciate feedback on this mailing list.

Thanks,