Re: Requirement 2.11.7, Separation of Structural from Complex Constraints

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
wrote:

> Hi Karen,
>
> I was wondering about the wording in the original requirement that
> referred to disallowing “nested constraints” and couldn’t quite make sense
> of it. Your message explains it.
>
> I believe the requirement that you have in mind and the one that Jose (and
> me) have in mind are different.
>
> I think that Jose’s point is that using SPARQL should be *impossible* in
> the high-level language.

No, I think I had already clarified my point in other threads.

I have no problem if someone wants to implement the high-level language
using SPARQL...what I oppose is that the high-level language should only be
implementable in SPARQL.  What I am proposing is that the WG defines what
is the high-level language in a precise way so that different vendors can
implement it as they want.

I think your point is that using SPARQL should be *unnecessary* in the

--
-- Jose Labra