Re: Requirement 2.11.7, Separation of Structural from Complex Constraints

Although I agree with the essence of the requirement, I don't agree with
the new rephrasing which is based on one of the proposed alternatives
(SHACL Minus SPARQL vs SHACL plus SPARQL) that is being discussed in
another thread and that has not been resolved yet.

I suggest a more neutral rephrasing like:

[[[
There shall be a core language or a SHACL profile that excludes any support
for constraints defined via embedded SPARQL queries or other complex
lower-level expressions. This is so that lightweight applications can
validate constraints without requiring a SPARQL processor or similar
subsystem.
]]]

Best regards, Jose Labra

--