Re: The NoSPARQL use case

* Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com> [2015-03-02 07:06-0800]
> If there are requirements that go beyond SPARQL then the working group is
> going to have to provide a specification for them that is acceptable to the
> working group and evidence of implementability of the specification.
>
> I don't think that this has been done for recursive shape recognition.

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/User_Stories#S4:_Issue_repository
[[
Any node in the graph may serve multiple roles, e.g. the same node may
include properties for a SubmittingUser and for an AssignedEmployee.
]]
I think this is hard to satisfy without recursive shape recog.

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509
mobile: +33.6.80.80.35.59