Re: On the inevitability of SPARQL/SPIN for SHAQL

Personally, I feel that mixing paradigms results in design that is inelegant and problematic on many levels. This is RDF. Why bring XPath in when there are equally good and better approaches within RDF stack?

Besides RDF is still recovering from XML baggage and misunderstandings that resulted from people confusing it with its XML serialization.

Irene

Sent from my iPhone