Re: On the inevitability of SPARQL/SPIN for SHAQL

Jose,

ok, I believe I can now better understand why you are voting against the
requirements

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Requirements#Expressivity:_Basic_Graph_Patterns
https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Requirements#Expressivity:_Aggregations

because XPath cannot handle them. How inconvenient... ;)

Regards,
Holger