Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-76 stating that execution order matters

Holger,
I don't think it is productive to accuse others of being dishonest or
having a hidden agenda. I would appreciate that everyone keeps the
discussion civil.
Thank you.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group

"Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote on 07/29/2015
07:13:27 AM: