Re: RDF Dats Shapes WG agenda for 30 July 2015

Hi Peter,

This is totally fine, the proposals on the agenda are only meant to be
that: proposals. If people don't agree or need more time to look into an
issue we won't resolve it.
Your careful consideration is appreciated.

Thanks.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group

"Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote on 07/28/2015
04:11:22 PM: