Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-58 based on current draft

I have no strong opinion on this one and have never used closed shapes.
My feeling was that sh:nodeShape is more a "system-level" property and
not usually part of the "real" data. I agree it may sometimes make sense
to even control rdf:type triples.

Would be good to have feedback from the ShEx folks.

It does seem to indicate that different people may have different
variations of "Closed shapes".