Re: RDF Data Shapes WG agenda for 23 July 2015

On 7/23/2015 8:17, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> Hi,
> There hasn't been much email discussion this week so I'm not sure what
> to consider "hot topic" for this call. I selected a few issues I hope
> we can make progress on. We can adjust as needed if anyone has a
> particular issue they want to bring up.

Some discussion happened on the two new wiki pages. However, probably
some people are on vacation. So maybe we could use the call to get some
rather uncontroversial issues out of the way, to stabilize the syntax
before the FPWD:

http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/37
http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/44
http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/58
http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/59
http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/61
http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/64
http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/72

Also, http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/3 can be closed
along with ISSUE-5, since we agreed on sh:scope etc in the previous meeting.

Holger