Re: SPARQL Endpoint support

>> On 07/02/2015 05:05 PM, Holger Knublauch wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>>> Since every SPARQL endpoint can be turned into a
>>> virtual graph with SPO queries,
>> [...]
>>
>> How can this be done?  In particular, how are blank nodes handled?
>
> Oh, in the recent call you said yourself that blank nodes are no problem at
> all with SPARQL endpoints...

I did not say that at all.  What I said was that blank nodes do not cause
problems with implementing SHACL by using single SPARQL queries for each SHACL
shape.  Blank nodes in the results are treated just as they would be in SPARQL.

[Irrelevant stuff removed.]

> A graph interface in general requires an implementation of a function such as
> find(s, p, o) : iterator of triples. As long as these don't involve bnodes,
> they can obviously turned into SELECT * WHERE { ?s ?p ?o } queries,
> substituting the variables with the constants from the find call.

How can this be reconciled with your statement above?