Re: Definition of Shape

From: Jose Emilio Labra Gayo <jelabra@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 11:10:42 +0100
To: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: RDF Data Shapes Working Group <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>

> > "A Shape is a set of constraints over the properties and objects of
> > an RDF node"
> >

> -1
>
> Shapes define constraints on RDF graphs.

I updated the definition as:

"A Shape is a constraint or set of constraints over RDF graphs.

Shapes can also be considered Unscoped constraints."

to take into account your remark and Peter's.

I also added a definition titled: "RDF Node Shape" with the previous
meaning of a set of constraints over an RDF node.

--
Regards, Labra