Re: RDF Data Shapes WG agenda for 29 January 2015

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 17:37:24 -0800
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
Also, I'm working on developing use cases out of the user stories, and
then will compare those to the requirements to make sure that all are
covered. This may result in a discussion of possible new requirements.
I'll check with Simon to see if we can have something in draft form
soon, assuming that it's best to get to this while we are looking at
other requirements.

Arnaud, we'll keep you informed for the purposes of agenda-making.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net