Re: Language or technology

Jose,

I do not understand what you mean by 'language or technology'. W3C produces standards.

Could you please point out which of W3C standards have been languages and which technologies? If they all have been languages why do you think this one would be different?

As for the "LDOM" (name to be decided, LDOM should be seen as a code name) specification not being complete, it is not intended to be complete at this point. In fact, it could not be complete. It is a straw man for the group to work on.

As for the implementation for this straw man existing, how else would you check out that the specification is implementable? Reference implementations need to proceed in parallel.

Irene

Sent from my iPhone