Re: github repo organization

Yes absolutely, I was by no means assuming this has any official status.
Right the opposite, I was assuming that by removing the ldom from the
folder it would appear easier to replace and rename it. Hmm, now there
are some hyperlinks to that neutral location. Please, anyone decide - I
have no preference.

Holger