Interlinked shapes (was: Shapes vs Classes (in LDOM))

From: Antonio David Perez Morales <adperezmorales@apache.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 12:00:01 +0100
To: Jose Emilio Labra Gayo <jelabra@gmail.com>
Cc: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>, RDF Data Shapes Working Group <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
Hi

I agree with Jose.
In my opinion they are not just classes although the example could lead to
a confusion because in this case they can be modeled with classes.

For this kind of examples.... is it worth to try to model always first the
examples as shapes?
Maybe modeling them as shapes first it's more powerful for future uses.

"The question is if it is to possible to model this kind of interlinked
(and recursive) shapes. I think Peter's example also belongs to this
category." --> +1 to this, model this would be very useful when
representing resources.

Regards