New requirement: separation of structural from complex constraints

From: Jose Emilio Labra Gayo <jelabra@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 07:17:08 +0100
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
I had added an objection on the requirement "Profiles" saying that I would
prefer to separate it into two:

- Profiles
- Separation of structural from complex constraints

Holger added a comment saying that I should go ahead and divide it.

I edited the wiki I copied the votes understanding that if one voted +1 for
the whole requirement, then one would also vote +1 for the two requirements
generated from it.

--
Regards, Labra