Re: Fwd: Re: Added Requirement: Static Constraints

Sorry, what I actually meant is: do we have a technology-neutral
statement of this that can be considered a requirement? We can't word
the requirements in terms of specific solutions.

However, at this point I've lost the original train of thought. it seems
that we started with: Wherever property X is used, it can be used only
once per graph.

That seems to me to be a convenient short-hand that can be defined in
other ways, as Peter and Holger have addressed. If so, then this is a
candidate for a macro in whatever interface is used.