Re: github repo organization

Hi!

I've performed those "git hacks", the only command I wasn't able to
execute was -> git push origin :master.
  "remote: error: refusing to delete the current branch:
refs/heads/master
  To https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes.git
   ! [remote rejected] master (deletion of the current branch prohibited)
  error: failed to push some refs to
'https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes.git'"

but that's probably because I would have to select "gh-pages" as
default branch first.. (unfortunately I cannot access the settings,
although I accepted all your invites?)

cheers,
simon

---
Dipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys