Re: shapes-ACTION-8: Write up rdfunit processing

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 2:44 AM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider <
pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks good.  The third paragraph has perhaps too much elaboration, but the
> overall length is fine by me.
>
> On reading the description, it looks as if RDFUnit incorporates much or
> all of the functionality of Stardog ICV.
>

> Could you include a pointer to an external document on RDFUnit?

I refined it a bit further. Only today I found out that ICV supports SPARQL
as a constraint definition language. I had the impression that ICV uses
only OWL and SWRL syntax. However they do not mention this neither on their
website [1] nor on their specification document [2].

So yes, as a polyglot approach [3] I can now see the similarity.
In addition, RDFUnit defines "SPARQL patterns" which are in a way similar
to SPIN templates

Best,
Dimtiris

[1] http://clarkparsia.com/pellet/icv/