Re: shapes-ISSUE-11 (S9 impossible): S9 is about existing but unspecified values

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 16:26:17 -0800
To: Dean Allemang <dallemang@workingontologist.com>, RDF Data Shapes Working Group <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
The problem is that some of S9 appears to be asking for a constraint that
states that a contract can have a property value for its end date.  This is
different from the ICV constraint provided for bonds, which requires a
specified value for the end date.

What would a constraint that required that it was possible to have a value for
a property look like?  What would it mean?

peter