Re: ISSUE-23: SHACL is already a modeling language

Thank you for pointing out that the current design of SHACL is largely based
on SPIN and that it is your contention that this means that the current design
of SHACL makes it be a modelling language.

Arnaud, can we use this a s new information to reopen the decision to base
SHACL on SPIN instead of ShEx?  ShEx is looking much better to me now.