Re: Considering turning the F2F3 into a virtual meeting

Now that I think about it, there are many (many) things worse than
traveling to Waterloo. Amongst these are a poke in the eye with a sharp
stick, walking barefoot over hot coals, infestations of bedbugs and
(shudder!) 8 x 2.5 days listening to a barely audible phone line. To be
honest, I suspect that a trip to Waterloo would actually be quite fun, so
I'm changing my  position to "attend", pending corporate approval.