Re: shapes-ISSUE-38 (Cardinality facet): Naming of cardinality facets [SHACL Spec]

OK, I see that OWL has ObjectExactCardinality. However, many programming
languages as well as SQL have something called "count" which is a
function that counts the number of occurrences of something. So,

1. that OWL has this feature does not make it a commonly used feature in
the IT world
2. the name "count" is going to be horribly confusing

If this must exist, then a name closer to "exactCardinality" is called
for. "Count" is not going to be ok.