Re: shapes-ISSUE-23 (punning): Shapes, classes and punning [SHACL Spec]

This message points out that the situation is more complex than previously
indicated when the data graph and the constraint graph are separate.

A proposal for intertwining shapes and classes is going to have to cover all
these cases.

peter

PS:  Dereferencing would not be adequate, as the shape might only be defined
as a class in the data graph, not in its "defining" document.