Re: RDF Data Shapes WG agenda for 2 April 2015

Hi Arnaud,

is there any chance that the topic of property naming could be discussed
briefly?

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Facet_Property_Names

It's hopefully a straight-forward discussion but is blocking the
creation of test cases, and makes the various documents appear
unnecessarily distinct. We are already witnessing that people from the
outside of the WG are looking at our drafts, and I even got a question
on the Java prototype.

Alternatively, I would appreciate some input on how to finalize these
naming decisions. It would be great if those who didn't have a chance to
vote took a look at the link above.

Thanks,
Holger